jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Slingshot

I like my old wrist rockets, but the tubing goes bad quickly from dry rot. Maybe those flat bands units last longer. Rock is poor ammo compared to say #4 buckshot. I have in the distant past harvested small game like squirrels, bunnies and birds. I think up close with a hunting arrow larger game like a deer could be taken. I have a nice takedown recurve bow for the INCH cart. I don't expect to run out of ammo. The slingshot is handy for launching rocks into the draw to scare out game out into the open.

When I was a kid I made several slings. I could hurl rocks like a city block away and take out windows. The only game I ever got was with the one I used a hunk of carpet for the pouch. I filled it with pea gravel and managed to blast a dove out of the air as it was taking off from the bird seed bait pile. I made a bolo and only nearly killed my brother with it, I never saw it again - go figure.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Slingshot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire