mercredi 31 janvier 2018

FightLite Industries At SHOT Show 2018

Part of being a survivalist is taking everyday events and relating them to prepping. So while I was walking around SHOT Show, I would look at various items, and think how they could relate to my prepping plans. However, when prepping we must take into account our friends and family members. The question I ask myself is usually, "How would a certain item be used by various family members?"

So out of the firearms I saw at SHOT Show, which one would contribute something worthwhile to my pepping goals?

I feel it had to be the AR-15 replacement stocks from FightLite Industries.

Some of you may be thinking, "Come on Kevin, is that the best you can do?" Hang on a minute guys and I will explain why I liked the FightLite Industries AR-15 stocks.

The post FightLite Industries At SHOT Show 2018 appeared first on AllOutdoor.com.

Read the full article here...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FightLite Industries At SHOT Show 2018

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire