mardi 30 janvier 2018

Happy valentines day to me

Yesterday while looking for DVDs at a few pawn shops around here I stumbled across a norinco SKS. All numbers matched, had a sling. Original 10 round mag. It had a little bit of wobble to it. Didn't have a bayonet though. Wanted 350 for it so I didn't think much about it. As my girlfriend and I were leaving he said 299 out the door. Needless to say my gf said happy valentines day and got it for me now to go find good stripper clips and a bandolier haha. Not sure of the date since I can't find it. Man behind the counter said he was tired of sitting on it. Originally had it for 400 and just kept going down till someone (myself) finally got it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Happy valentines day to me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire