jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Patriot Pin issue

I'm sure most everyone knows that CA has passed new laws that just went into effect. While I'm not in CA and nothing applies to me I try to keep up on stuff and looked into the Patriot Pin.

What this does is a quick release for the rear pin of the AR so you can open the action and allows you to change mags.

https://patriot-pin.com/

The price for this is crazy. I fully understand if you live in CA and need it we would all pay what ever it costs. And price is set by what the market will pay. But we are buying a spring, and a few pieces of metal.

To my way of thinking if the company really cared about making sure people got to keep their AR and was a supporter of the 2nd Amendment give the people of CA a break and don't screw them over because you can. Now I'm not the owner of the business but if I was I would all but give these things away to make sure people got to keep their ARs.

Might just be me but it's how I feel.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Patriot Pin issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire