dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Anybody tracking Shotshow 2018?

I haven't been able to track to much of the new products, but I did see the Condor Knife and Tool "Travelhawk" which looks intriguing. Sort of combining a Nordic looking head with a hawk that can also be removed as used as an Ulu.

I like the compact size and selection of tools on SOG's new "Powerpint" multitool:

Looks like Cold Steel is make a return of their original Tanto (I just haven't seen it offered or available in quite some time); not sure why, but I've always just loved that design:

I can't post a picture, but Hogue has a new fixed blade (well, new handle material) with their really cool designed sheath...Hogue has really been impressing me with their quality: https://www.hogueinc.com/ex-f02-4-5-...s-green-scales

Anybody else see something that made you go "hmmmm"?

ROCK6

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anybody tracking Shotshow 2018?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire