samedi 27 janvier 2018

Risk assesment

Hey guys, this is my first post here.

So I decided to build some sort of emergency bag (I wouldn’t call it a BOB or a INCHB. Maybe just a GHB).

Along with this bag I want to plan a sequence of actions based on a risk assessment I’ve made.

The situations I might find myself in are (from most likely to the most unlikely):

1. Car malfunction.
2. Some kind of a terror attack (sad reality of life).
3. fire.
4. Earthquake.

Do to the fact that I work about 6 mi from my home, I want this bag to be light enough to walk home, but still to be able to cover this four situations I might find myself in.

Will be happy to hear your input on creating this kind of a bag and forming an action plan for each of this situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Risk assesment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire