jeudi 25 janvier 2018

It smelled like something burning.....

I was sitting in the living room last night and thought I smelled something that smelled like the smoke from an extinguished candle. So I got up and started sniffing around and it was stronger in the kitchen. The dishwasher was on and in the drying cycle.

About five minutes later I went back into the kitchen and the smell was a bit stronger. By then the dishwasher was done so I opened it and after the whoosh of stinky steam went by I started looking around. There in the bottom of the dishwasher, trapped under the heating coil that dries the dishes, was the partially melted bottom of a plastic butter dish.

Every time I open the dishwasher I still get a whiff of melted plastic. Anybody know of anything to get rid of that? Maybe wipe the insides down with baking soda or vinegar?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



It smelled like something burning.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire