dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Yep, another noob - Hello from Southern AZ

Been a member of another very similar forum for about 5 years and don't intend to quit there - too many good friends and too much good information.

I'm adding this forum to my sources of info and maybe to share experience with. At least one other member there is also a member here, that's how I found out about you guys.

I'm an old fart, close to retirement, back road Jeepin' lizard and part time amateur gold panning type. Also have a General Ham radio license but not too active because of the lack of equipment at present.

So Ill see what discussions I can become involved in while staying out of trouble with the administrators.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yep, another noob - Hello from Southern AZ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire