vendredi 26 janvier 2018

?pasteurization? Chart for Solar oven...

Just picked up solar oven (very good deal so I'm investigating / experimenting with it. Though I was only able to reach 270 degrees for abt 2 hrs with it yesterday (in zone 7B), I placed 1/2 gallon of water in it to test actual temperature.
Water reached +/- 250 degrees after 2 hrs (water was @ +/- 40 degrees @ start).
If I read correctly, to pasteurize water, the temp must reach 140 degrees. What I could not locate was the length of time @ that temp.
So, does anyone have info or better yet, a chart that reflects pasteurizing times / temps chart for water & other food products I.e. Milk, juices, food items?
Thank you for any viable information regarding this

Let's block ads! (Why?)



?pasteurization? Chart for Solar oven...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire