jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Puerto Rico real estate investing

Investing in real stuff instead of 'paper' stuff especially when you are spending backed by nothing paper currency seems to me to be a good idea. I don't think I would borrow money to buy it unless it was like an unsecured loan. Absentee landlord has more pitfalls. I wish back when I first heard about BitCon, years ago I had thrown away like $100, today I feel like I would actually be throwing away that same hundred bucks.

Then there is the Al Gorebechump global warming BS - maybe add in some higher 'new future beach front property' should be even cheaper as it's not beach front now.

My niece just had to do a paper on reworking the PR justice system using 3 states as model/sources. I told her she should have used the Republic of Texas as one of the states, I think they are the only ones that can secede at will or they wouldn't have joined.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Puerto Rico real estate investing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire