samedi 9 mars 2019

Power and Internet Blackout

I find myself ironically posting this message 8 days after after someone tongue in cheek asked me what I was prepping for.

My answer......Power and internet blackout via cyber attack.

I generated quite an odd look but I reminded my friend that the US turned off the lights in Pyongyang NC when little Kim threw a temper tantrum about the Sony movie "The Interview"

So here we are 3 days into to Venezuela blackout......and I find myself wondering if US Cyber command took down the grid in Venezuela?

Has anybody else had this particular thought?

The happenings this week also have me doing a Pre-hurricane "Prep check" (say that 10 times fast) wondering how easily something like that could happen in the US considering haw loose people are with their data and how many infected routers and computers there are floating around.

Thoughts?

HK

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Power and Internet Blackout

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire