dimanche 3 mars 2019

Replace my Coleman fuel lantern with what?

Lately been noticing I have a lot of old gear and deciding to make some upgrades where it make sense. Today I noticed this Coleman lantern still on my shelf...been taking up space and probably not used for 10 years, quite possibly even longer than that. I don’t even think people use Coleman fuel for stuff anymore, do they? I am trying to give it away on Craigslist and so far nobody wants it for free

Any suggestions for a replacement campsite lantern? Planning to do a bit more car camping this year so doesn’t have to be ultralight for backpacking. My stove is propane so that is an option. Batteries too as I usually keep a dozen nimh AA’s charged up. I did buy a AAA lantern recently for home use but disappointed as runtime is poor.

Curious what others are using.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Replace my Coleman fuel lantern with what?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire