jeudi 25 juin 2020

And Then They Came For Christians - Gab News

I'm a member of Twitter's main competition, Gab. I'm not active as I'm not a fan of trying to cram a big idea into a small paragraph but the platform has its place and is certainly a lot better than leftwing Twitter is. Anyway, Gab emails routine messages to me and I'm going to share the one I got today. It's not really anything that most Christians aren't already preparing for but Gab offers several links to some of the most egregious, anti-Christian stories taking place here in America -- the former land of the free.

https://news.gab.com/2020/06/24/then...ans-a-warning/

Quote:

JUNE 24, 2020 BY ANDREW TORBA
Then They Came For Christians: A Warning

When I started Gab, the free speech social network, back in August of 2016 I did so for a variety of reasons. I was living and working in Silicon Valley at the time and as a Christian Trump supporter being in one of the most radically far-left cities in the world left me feeling like the minority that I was while living there.

I saw how others treated me, blacklisting me for supporting a political candidate they didn’t like, and looking at me as the “other” for proclaiming my faith in Jesus Christ. My fear was that one day soon the nihilist, atheist, transhumanist tyrants and freaks in Silicon Valley would come for Christians. That day is now here.

Woke leftists are calling for statues of Jesus to be torn down.
Christians are being fired for posting Bible verses on social media.
Christians are being kicked out of places they rent for “liking” Charlie Kirk tweets.
They are being arrested for preaching the Gospel in the streets.
Pinterest is censoring Bible verses and Christian terms.
Christians in China who join Zoom calls for worship are later arrested by the CCP.

Even though I haven't really been active on Gab for a long time I'm still supportive of their platform. Visa and another large credit card company recently cut ties with Gab for being "racist" or some such nonsense so Gab is routinely struggling to find ways to stay financially afloat. Nevertheless, the owner and founder keeps pressing on and the site is professionally done.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



And Then They Came For Christians - Gab News

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire