jeudi 25 juin 2020

Twitter and tracking

Some information on Twitter practices that may find interest.

Over a period of 6 months I have created a number of Twitter accounts. I opened each one using email accounts, and not mobile numbers. Big tech love getting their hands on mobile accounts as it allows them the ability to track your movements 24x7, and they can use that to profile you. Amongst what they can determine if they have your phone # is where you reside, where you work, where you shop, if you are married, if you are gay, where you go to church, if you are cheating, where your doctors office is etc. etc.

Each twitter account where I followed @realdonaldtrump and liked his tweets, twitter froze my account and required me to supply a mobile number to unblock the account. This did not happen with the accounts where I did not follow any conservative accounts on Twitter. In fact I have an account going on 6 month where I regularly use foul language and spam like crazy; while I do sometimes get blocked until I delete the offending tweets, I do not get forced to submit my mobile account.

A couple of times I made use of burner/charge numbers but the accounts get locked over and over again prompting for a mobile number. I cannot say for sure, but it does seem as though they suspect the number is a burner and try over and over to get a more permanent number. (this is me speculating) I have not supplied my contract number - and I won't.

While this is by no means an exhaustive test, it does seem that bog tech is actively identifying conservatives, especially Trump supporters, and then forcing them to supply mobile numbers so they can be tracked and profiled.

Be careful. I'm sure they do not want to track conservatives because they think we are nice people.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Twitter and tracking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire