dimanche 28 juin 2020

buying land in Vegas

Default buying land in Vegas


wasn't sure wasn't sure where to post it hopefully this is a good forum for it essentially I'm looking to buy land in Vegas and and go off-grid I live here I am aware there's no water I heard our story from a friend of mine this one guy was living on private land and then after about 20 years I told him he needed to be connected to to the city's water supply or you would have to move so he sold so he sold and left so he sold and left . Looking within 50 miles of Vegas that you could be off the grid and be left alone. almost seems easier to buy a camper and just go on BLM land until you have to move if you cannot be left alone on your own property. Any advice much appreciated

Let's block ads! (Why?)



buying land in Vegas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire