mardi 30 juin 2020

Did I mess Up??

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantis tobogen View Post

Well if he was trying to enter my home and hurt my family I wouldn't feel bad at all but he was just out doing what his kind are supposed to do... just so happened that he's making big holes under my shed and rock retaining wall in front of my house. Shooting at him wasn't personal and I certainly didn't want to make him suffer if it could be avoided. If I could go back in time I'd have used a rifle instead

I understand. I will hunt to keep my hunter's mind sharp, but I HATE killing. I can't grant life, who am I to deal out death to ANYTHING just on a whim?

Go to the farmer's supply store and try a live trap. If you see him tomorrow relocate him. You'll feel better.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Did I mess Up??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire