lundi 29 juin 2020

Cold Steel Wakizashi

I have been watching Forged In Fire on YT and would like to buy a sword. I like the price and the way the Cold Steel Wakizashi looks. And I found a deal on a used one. It has the Ray skin and 21" blade. I don't want a very long sword. Something that could be used indoors or a semi confined area.

I have an 18" Ontario Machete and a 1909 Argentine short sword I have seen called an engineers sword with around a 17" blade.

It looks like this. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017268498?pid=847283

If this isn't a good choice what would you recommend? I am not after some historical wall hanger but a weapon that can be used in a pinch that will stand up to use.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cold Steel Wakizashi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire