dimanche 16 août 2020

If the Post Office should collapse, how much trouble are we in?

If possible, let's have a non-political discussion about this~!

I only write letters to one or two people any more - my non-computer-literate cousins. I do pay bills (gas/electric, water, credit cards, internet/phone)
but I know they could be done online. (Oh, wait: remove "water".
I pay that in person.)

The biggie for me is medicines. On a quarterly cycle I have
them sent by mail. That could change, too! Previously I walked the
prescriptions to Walgreens about 8 blocks away - and I actually
preferred that because I could talk with the pharmacist.
I switched to a lower cost plan that ships the pills 2000 miles.

I quit sending Christmas cards years ago.
Now I do the equivalent by e-mail. Ha~!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



If the Post Office should collapse, how much trouble are we in?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire