lundi 24 août 2020

Kit guns and tiny 22's

So, I feel a desire to also carry a .22 at least part of the time.

I SHOULD put together a "gunbelt" to just wear around here with a holster for one of my S&W J frames crossdraw on the left, and my G23 (carried on my right side in a safariland paddle holster with an o light.)

I was just talking about having a .22 on my body to go along with a 23 and 27 (off my property I carry):
1. 27(with streamlight TRL6) & 23 no light
2. 27&27
3. 27 & J frame
Depending on my mood.

Hung up the phone and walked out to the garage to close the door for the night, and a racoon is trying to walk in.

didn't feel like shooting it with a HST so it got to run off (I will often step back inside and grab a suppressed 22/45 with light and red dot, but didn't bother.)

In winter I will often put one of my 317's in a shirt pocket, I may still own a Beretta 21A, and I have a worthless .22 Davis derringer, and a NAA sidewinder, a bunch of .22 revolvers, will probably pick up a ruger LC22 when I find one cheap and they come out with a threaded barrel, or I may stick my subcompact glock advantage arms .22 into my galco ankle glove.
(Probably have other options I'm not thinking of at 2AM)
Where do you stick (PG13) your little kit guns?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Kit guns and tiny 22's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire