samedi 22 août 2020

Take a gun with you on joy rides.

Default Take a gun with you on joy rides.


I have a Kawasaki Mule I use around my rural neighborhood. Besides feeling the need for protection at times, I often encounter pests that need killing. For this job I bought an inexpensive Marlin Model 60 semi auto 22 rifle. In the last week having the rifle handy on the machine has resulted in the killing of one copperhead snake in the flower bed, a rabbit in my vegetable garden and last night I took a ride in the nearby field and killed the biggest armadillo I've ever seen. His shell was the size of a basketball. I did modify the rifle some, put on a trigger kit and optic sights. So far no mobs or looters have entered our neighborhood but now I'm ready.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Take a gun with you on joy rides.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire