vendredi 21 août 2020

What About Precious Stones

One of the fundamental reasons for PM holding some value regardless of decade variations is scarcity and beauty.

I am not proposing an argument that precious stones would replace PMs.

However, as a survivor I am posing the question about use. IMO many can be picked up in the non-retail market relatively cheaply. I also know one would need to develop an eye for the quality of such stones.

Regardless in a complete economic collapse could we/should we add such stones to our collections of PMs as a store of value. (I know I talk down the “store of value” phrase because of decade price variations.)

I am not saying I would replace my PMs for PSs, but could they be added cheaply during periods of extra high PM market prices?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What About Precious Stones

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire