lundi 17 août 2020

When There's no Chiropractor

For several years now, the only medical practitioner I've really relied upon is my chiropractor. Recently, I got to thinking about what I would do in a SHTF situation. A little background:

For over a decade, I had an issue with a slipped disc. A few years ago, I fell through a floor and rushed to the nearest chiropractor. They were so aggressive with their initial treatment that they articulated and stretched my back so hard that I could feel the disc slip back into place. It was like a rush if cool water and the pain was gone.

Since then, I have wondered what I could do to prevent or treat such an issue if the SHTF. I tried a yoga ball, but it didn't really work. The best thing I've found so far is this "Chirp Wheel":

https://mbsy.co/37hRVj

They work really well, and even resolved a reoccurance of the same disc issue, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with other devices, or maybe that I should use a variety of different things?

What I'm really looking for are actual first-hand reviews. I've only used the chirp wheels, and I love them, but I so don't know much about what else is out there, so I'm requesting only recommendations that you actually have experience with.

Thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



When There's no Chiropractor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire