mercredi 23 septembre 2020

Glock grip

If you plan on keeping these Glocks, consider using a Dremel with a fine grit sanding drum to gently sand the ridges down. I did that, then stretched a chunk of bicycle tire inner tube over grip (be careful not to block or impede the magazine release). May not look sexy, but has worked very well for me. YMMV

I like this because it provides a small bit of cushion without making the grip bulkier. I haven’t looked, but I bet there is a YouTube for this.

YMMV

Warning- I use the largest diameter mountain bike inner tube I can find. Be sure the weapon is unloaded before easing the tube onto the grip- not easy but it can be done with patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Glock grip

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire