mardi 22 septembre 2020

Reloading Data for SHTF Handloads - Post Your Loads!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanzy4200 View Post
I know I'm not the only guy who like to squirrel away some good handloads for the big day. Trouble is, typical commercial +p type load data is almost never listed by manufactures. This is most common with handgun calibers. What loads have you worked up for your firearms for your SHTF stash?
I am most interested in working up something for 124 gr JHP in 9MM and 55 gr SP in 5.56 NATO.

DISCLAIMER - All loads posted here should be researched and cross referenced with published load data. I, nor anyone here is responsible for your actions. Reloading is inherently dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone without proper training.

There, I said it.

Sorry, I do not load 9mm 9r 5.56 any more.

I do have substantial amounts of reliaded ammo in 40 cal, 10mm, 357 and 44 mag, 30-30, 7.62x39, 308, and 270 win.

Reloading is a skill based on experience and folks need to develop their own loads.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Reloading Data for SHTF Handloads - Post Your Loads!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire