vendredi 9 octobre 2020

CT Radio Op

Default CT Radio Op


I‘ve been a HAM and CB op for a few years. I keep hoping to run into a couple other prepper-minded people in Connecticut who have radios as part of their SHTF response efforts. Seems every time I connect with someone, they end up moving away… go figure. Anyway, I’m in the middle of the state and at a pretty high altitude so I can reach out a good 15-20 miles simplex on 2 meter. I frequently work repeaters in southwestern Mass, Rhode Island and the shoreline. I work CB AM and SSB as well, but I’ve yet to get a good read on my reach with either. If you’re in Connecticut and you’re using 2 meter or CB and feel like making a connection, let me know and I’ll PM my op stuff.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



CT Radio Op

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire