samedi 3 octobre 2020

Final stage of prepping has begun. Exercise

I began prepping around 8 years ago. I have accomplished quite a bit. Enough food and water supply to sustain my family of 7 for over a year. Enough guns and ammo to arm my immediate family, and probably my extended family as well. And much more. Also in those 8 years, I've managed to store up over 30 lbs of excess body fat. I haven't ran more than 50 yards in probably 10 years. I eat French fries almost every day. I love to eat bedtime snacks.

I'm not sure if it was "completing" my preps, or the looming storm I feel is closer than ever. It became very clear to me that the one thing missing from my preps was probably more important than anything else. My personal fitness and health.

Could I drag my friend 100 yards if he was injured? Could I carry my 60 lb child for half a mile? I have been at it now for about 2 weeks. Nothing insane. Trying to jog about a mile every day. Doing some very basic weight lifting every other night. Cutting 90% of the fried stuff. Very small or no night snacks. No more soda. Less sugar in coffee.

I made this thread for one reason. To inspire just one guy or girl to get out there and try. Do something, anything. If you get out of breath and feel like crap, than it's doing you good. I took my daughter with me the first week, because I was honestly concerned I might have a heart attack. I probably haven't lost a lb yet, but I truly do feel better physically and mentally.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Final stage of prepping has begun. Exercise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire