samedi 3 octobre 2020

How will you celebrate Halloween this year?

I do a large display every year with stuff I make or alter. I am adding a couple of new scenes to my lawn this year. Here’s some video of the new props in the garage.

I set up my garage as a different theme every year for halloween night. Last year it was a museum of haunted objects and the macabre. The year before a spiders lair. The year before a human butchers work shops. This year I had planned a plague room but might change it.

A sleepy hollow scene I am working on.


A house on fire scene.


Creeper in a pipe scene.


A couple of other pictures. There is more But this is what I have out of storage right now.

I tend to overdo it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How will you celebrate Halloween this year?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire