vendredi 2 octobre 2020

Name that round?

I live in a suburb of a large metropolitan city. We hear gun shots nightly to the point of not really noticing them unless they are within a few blocks.
Last weekend I found a chunk of drywall missing in the wall of the main interior bathroom. I also found the bullet in the picture below. The hole in the wall was at around neck level. The bullet went through a exterior wood wall, two interior walls (just drywall) and bounced off a third interior wall.

If someone had been hit by it it would probably not have had the velocity to kill but would’ve left a damn nice bruise.

So, for all the experts... what caliber is this? I’m thinking 223 but I’m by no means an expert. For size comparison my finger (shown holding the round) is right at 1/2” across

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Name that round?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire