jeudi 1 octobre 2020

Sense of Doom

For the past few weeks, I've had a sense of foreboding. A feeling that something terrible is coming. I have been scanning the internet, looking a lots of Youtube videos, and have found this to be common at least among preppers. My wife also said there are a lot of people in the non-prepper world who have an ominous feeling about something coming.

The past few days, this feeling has lifted (for me). I don't know what happened. It could be that I'm feeling more prepared, or perhaps it was the debates actually happening rather than being canceled. Or it could be that some of the things I ordered finally arrived. Don't know.

Have you had a change in your outlook for the near future? Do you feel a lessening of a sense of something terrible coming?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sense of Doom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire