samedi 3 octobre 2020

WHAT WAS your BEST ammo buy...ever???

Ammo goes up and down like all commodities and sometimes those "old prices" weren't as good as prices as recently as last year.

My best deal was several thousand rounds of FREE .308 ammo I got in conjunction with buying this guy's M1A. No kidding...

This fella was walking around a gun show with an M1A with a sign that had a price that was quite high for an M1A. He'd gotten tired of carrying it around, and I'd seen him all day. NOBODY talked to him about it so out of curiosity, I inquired. What was not listed on the sale advert was that it came with 4000 rounds of ammo and other goodies.. this was back when .308 was about 50 cents a round.

I met him outside, and I was still very leery of a "too good to be true" deal. There was the ammo in the back of his truck. I paid him his asking price and got a M1A and piles of mags and ammo... Here's the haul...

Ended up with a match grade M1A with VLTOR rail (which I later removed and sold to recoup a couple hundred dollars), 5 mags, bipid, and 4000 rounds of ammo for about 2 grand.

Here's a picture. When I got home I was so excited I unloaded it all on my kitchen floor and took a picture...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WHAT WAS your BEST ammo buy...ever???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire