jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Do they make a crew can long bed half ton?

I'll be done with school soon and I might be movin to montana, Wyoming, and the Dakotas. I'm lookin for a crew cab long bed 4x4 if they make it. Right now I have a 2wd frontier that works fine but if I move up there my job will require year round travel to job sites. Even if I don't get a job up there there's been plenty times where I had to catch a ride because my truck couldn't make it there. I prefer chevy/gmc, I love the crew cab and I'll never get a single cab. One of the biggest issues I have with my frontier is the super short bed I'm 5ft 6 and I have to put the tailgate down to lay down. I was going to put a toolbox in it since my backseat floor is full of stuff that should go in a toolbox, but then I wouldn't have a bed.



I know they make crew cab long bed diesels but do they make a 1500?



I don't want a new one I'd prefer atleast the last body style. I want to put a topper and a toolbox with an aux gas tank.



While I save money with this job I plan on building up an old 12 valve dodge diesel. PS I've been told that diesel can't run in winter I'd really like a diesel pickup too but I need reliability.





Do they make a crew can long bed half ton?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire