vendredi 20 mai 2016

A coworker told me I "live in a bubble"

DefaultA coworker told me I "live in a bubble"


Let me set the scene. A few weeks ago a coworker and I were BSing about what we had planned for the weekend. He told me how he was going to help his wife take pics of a few homes for sale. Side note: she's a realtor so I assume it's homes she has on the market or will be selling shortly. About 2 months ago he explained how he likes to be there to help her because she mostly works in the Philadelphia city limits and sometimes she has to go into less than pleasant areas. I responded that it sucks they both have to go anywhere in the stink hole that is Philly any more. He pretended to be offended because he grew up there but also didn't deny it. He then responded by saying I "live in a bubble and never get out." I told him that I have no reason to so therefore I don't. I have 2 friends in one of the worst areas (husband is PD, wife is a nurse) so the only reason I would have to go there is to help them move. Otherwise, there is not a single reason I have to go there. Is he right? Do I live in a little bubble even though even where I live I try to be ready to defend my home, family and property at any time? Or was he just giving me a ribbing?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A coworker told me I "live in a bubble"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire