mercredi 25 mai 2016

Benchmade Bushcrafter handle issue?

DefaultBenchmade Bushcrafter handle issue?


So I love my bushcrafter one of the best knifes I've used I've got a few months of good use out of it and only needed to touch it up on the ceramics, more of habit than need. The other day on a walk with my kids I found a good stick and was making a walking stick for one of them and while removing a stubborn offshoot knot I don't know if my hand was loose or I just never noticed it before but the handle wore on my hand at the bottom under my pinky (why is it spell checking pinky?) and wore a small hotspot. It may be all me as I wasn't really paying attention but it may be I've never used it in this way and the handle will do this every time I am using like movement. Anyone else experience this with a bushcrafter? I do like having a stop at the bottom of the handle for certain things but for carving wood not so much. It did the job well just annoyed me about the hotspot.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Benchmade Bushcrafter handle issue?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire