dimanche 15 mai 2016

Buying new laptop, help!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
Ok,

My wife is needing a new laptop. She uses it for paying bills and budgeting. She also uses it a little for work, i.e emails, projects and some other odds and ends. She runs most of the basic Microsoft programs and uses Google docs and stuff like that.

Budget is a concern, but I want something that is reliable, easy to use and not be slow.

Like i said budget is a concern looking to spend $500. If there is something great for cheaper I am all ears. If itS a little more and worth it I can do that.

Thanks all!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does she "NEED" a laptop or will a desktop work?

I am in the same exact situation, sort of. I spent a full day researching it. I would like a laptop, but a desktop will be fine.

I run my small business from home and work. I can use a desktop at both locations, rather than 1 laptop. Here's what I just ordered.
http://ift.tt/1spX7vo

$110. I bought 2. One for home and one for work. You will need a monitor, but you can find old ones for free, or used flat screen ones for very little money. A friend just gave me a 37" flat panel LED tv for free, and I have another free flat screen computer monitor, so I'm covered for both units.

If she's okay with a desktop and a traditional monitor, I think you can accomplish what you want for less than $150. Bump that up to $200 with a flat used flat screen monitor. If you want to increase the RAM, it costs another $20 and takes 1 minute to install.

I think it's a great deal with ample upgradeable power. It should have ample processing power for business software, word documents, internet browsing, etc.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Buying new laptop, help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire