samedi 21 mai 2016

Just joined

I did some Google searches this morning and found this place. Looks to have some good information.

My username refers to the fact that my wife, kids, and I are moving to some land I inherited from my grandfather last year. The cabin wasn't set up for year-round living and we spent spare time this winter adding insulation, replacing windows and doors and now it is.

While the move will make things a little harder - 30 mile commutes for me and the wife instead of 10 minutes, school district change and long bus rides for the kids - we're all excited. We're planning on opening some more space - maybe to 5 acres from the 1.5 it is now, but we'll at least get a good-size garden in this year.

Hope to learn a lot from people who've already spent time building up a homestead.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Just joined

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire