lundi 23 mai 2016

make your bic lighter refilliable

Well if your anything like me you may have tried to find a good refillable lighter and have paid more than you want to admit for a peice of junk that doesn't work when you need it.

My favorite all time lighter for durability waterproofness and reliability is hands down bic and now we can have the best of both worlds.

I got the bright idea to search for a refillable lighter made by bic on Google. I came across this guy

Make A Bic Lighter Refillable: http://youtu.be/tmLMxSlLjwY

Now I knew it was possible I promptly made myself one and it worked perfectly.

Then I found this sellar on eBay selling professionaly modified bic and dejeep lighters
http://ift.tt/1WOUcc4

I have successfully reflinted my refillable bic with standered zippo flints so I finally have a refillable lighter that is worth a damn.
I'm so happy I hope this makes some peoples day.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



make your bic lighter refilliable

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire