mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Be carefull when buying KAK Blade kits

DefaultBe carefull when buying KAK Blade kits


For the last couple months Ive been picking up build pieces for futer projects.One of those projects is an AR pistol.On my shopping list was the KAK blade ,and or, the SIG brace.Five weeks ago I was price shopping and Delta Tea m tactical had what was advertised and depicted as a full KAK Blade kit for (I believe) $89.It matched the disciption on KAK's site,so I bought it and saved a few $.I did not even open it up untill a couple days ago when I was building.When I went to put the brace on I thought it was kinda a cheap set up to just crank a set screw don on the tube to hold it but I did it anyway.It really bothered me so I got looking around on line and saw that the REAL KAK kit has a dimpled tube,which mine did not.I shot an E mail off to KAK describeing my delima,and the president of KAK e mailed back asking where did I buy it?He said "thats not one of our tubes so you didnt get it here".So what I have decided is that DTT "made" a kit with an aftermarket tube and ubdersold KAK.Buyer Beware! They have sinced added to thier discription that the tube is not dimpled,maybe after I bitched to KAK? At this point though,I feel like the "kit" was misrepresented and a lot of people probably didnt get what they thought they were,me included.No comment from DTT and KAK basically said good luck with that. So let this be a warning to anyone buying from DTT,they are maybe not always giving you what you think you are buying. Pics of my "kit" are attached.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2438.jpg   IMG_2439.jpg  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Be carefull when buying KAK Blade kits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire