mardi 29 novembre 2016

Sks sporter truck gun

Yes it's 922r compliant

US parts list

US made cheese grader hand guard 1 part (cobra custom brand)
US made stock 1 part (tapco)
US made gas piston 1 part (copperhead 29 on ebay)
US made hammer 1 part (Murrays)
US made trigger 1 part (Murrays)
US made followers and floor plates on the mags 2 parts (kvar arsenal Inc, and cs specs made)
US made muzzle brake (tapco for now but still have definitive arms ak fighter break)

I have way more us made parts than are required.

I know technically the us muzzle brake doesn't count but I'm already way over the count list anyhow.

Sks sporter that takes AK mags basic truck/defense rifle. Tech sights.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sks sporter truck gun

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire