vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Kind of a "jerky" question.

Hey everyone.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got "enough to eat", lol.

I have been making jerky all week with some deer meat I got, and since I had the dehydrator out, I started thinking about what else I could "jerky".

I ran across some "past by date" sardines packed in olive oil the other day and picked them up. I love canned or smoked fish, and I got to wondering about using some of the sardines to make "fish jerky", and was wondering if anyone had tried that before, and if it was worth it.

I know that when I make jerky I keep as much fat out of it as possible, but since these are packed in olive oil, I wanted a second opinion on whether I should try it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Take care y'all.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Kind of a "jerky" question.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire