mardi 29 novembre 2016

doing my parts runs today picked up 2 battery back up surge protectors,

APC model:: BE650-G1

all the bells and whistles.auto building fault light, phone incoming surge protection, data port and modem hookup, circuit breaker reset, operational light, 8 110 ports, upc ports

they were free. I carried em out, thinking I could scavenge the cords, and maybe the transformers out of em.

place was throwing them out, and told me it was cheaper to replace than buy a new battery for um. so I looked it up. they wanted 44$ and change , and shipping for 1` battery.

. checked at the local auto parts place. they could get me the same battery, same manufacturer (Batt was made by Long, I peeled APC's sticker, and got the Batt info off of it.) for 14$ for 2.

put em in, and both work. im running with Batt backup right now <G> their original price was 109$ each.

now comes my question.

since i now am running battery backups, should I, from time to time, kill power going to the unit so that it runs on batt power till I get the low light, just co I cycle the batteries from time to time, and recharge?
or should I just leave em alone?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



doing my parts runs today picked up 2 battery back up surge protectors,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire