vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Raspberry advice

I planted two rows of raspberries last Fall. Sadly, I planted them way too close together. I thought three feet would be enough. I was going to move one row over another five feet so I can get between and get the full harvest. I lost about half to rot, and, of course, sap beetles love rotting fruit. Made for some interesting inclusions in my jam!

I tried to get this move done before Winter hit, but a family emergency cropped up, and then we got hit with a blizzard. I will have to move them in the early Spring. Do you think I will lose plants by transplanting in the Spring, or just experience a light harvest?

I'm going to try to move them before the shoots come up.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Raspberry advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire