mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Hello,again

Hi Folks,

Not really a new member, but I couldnt remember the password and for what ever reason, the website didnt recognize my Email... Anyone else having problems? I am a 30 year Police-911 dispatcher for San Bernardino, Ca. The city has been rated the most dangerous city in California, and several times over the last 30 years we have been listed as the homicide capital of the world based on number of murders per population...and last december we had our Terrorist attack and shootout at the IRC that claimed 14 deaths and 22 injured...that San Bernardino....I am a prepper, I have been a Survivalist for most of my life.. I am also looking to re-locate to someplace with large forests,mountains,rivers etc, am going through a divorce after 34 yrs of marriage, and losing half a pension to her, so I am also looking for a new fulltime job to offset the losses and cover medical... Other than that I'm peachy...and sarcastic...anyone know any good head-hunters for employment? I am getting tired of these websites for jobs and not being able to customize the search based on experience etc...

anyways, thanks for the read, and any comments you may have
ttyl

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello,again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire