mardi 25 juillet 2017

Cross eye dominance

I think that may be a tough sell to your brain. If you could do it reliably, the internet would be awash with techniques to alter your eye dominance. My wife and I are both cross-eye dominant when it comes to shooting/throwing. I'm RED and shoot right handed (I'm left handed, but have always shot right handed because of my eye dominance) and my wife is LED but shoots right handed. Unfortunately she's had to learn to shoot with an eye closed for a second or two before pulling the trigger.

I think I have seen that they do make shooting glasses that force you to use the "correct" eye for shooting, but honestly that's sounds like a headache recipe, loud noises and suppressed dominant vision.

If I can get the wife to reliably point-shoot (think skeet) with relying on her less dominant eye while still having both eyes open, you bet I'll let you know.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cross eye dominance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire