lundi 31 juillet 2017

Self Defense Against Knife Attacks

I have been in two knife fights. Unfortunately, both time I forgot to bring my knife. First time I almost died. Second time I recognized the situation for what it was and jumped back, avoiding the blade.

My point is you will never see the knife coming if someone really wants to do you in. All that pulling the knife out, karate stance, pulling off your jacket and wrapping it around your arm---all that is Hollywood.

In reality the blade will be painted black. There will be an upthrust from the waist upward. If you get by this, grab a bottle, a bat, a stick, a rock, and proceed to beat the snot out of this guy from a safe range. That is how you win a knife fight.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Self Defense Against Knife Attacks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire