lundi 31 juillet 2017

You Might Get Fat Just By Smelling Your Food

Calorie counting?

I commonly see people asking about how many calories they need or how to prep a long term menu with enough calories for their family.

I do not believe that anyone really 'need's 2500 calories to survive.

Some people 'need' 3000/day to stay slim and athletic. Others will need only 2000.

During my 20 years in the Navy I have known a lot of men who became over-weight and were put on 'reduced ration' diets by our doc, and many of them still could not lose weight.

When I was in my 20s I could eat 5000/day for months at a time without ever going past 135 pounds.

Our bodies are all different. Each of our needs are different.

You know how much you eat, how many meals you need each day, and how big each meal needs to be.

When planning your survival menu use your knowledge of how much you eat now. Ignore calories.

Here is a story I saw today. Folks are always learning more stuff. Here is about how your sense of smell can change your calorie needs

You Might Get Fat Just By Smelling Your Food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rtyuykZ-i0

Let's block ads! (Why?)



You Might Get Fat Just By Smelling Your Food

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire