samedi 29 juillet 2017

Try to Hit the Bad Guys, not the Hostage

I’ve been spending a lot of time shooting my rifle recently. However, my pistol (Sig P229 with XS Big Dot sights) finally got a little love yesterday.

I started at 3 – 4 yds. The red silhouette (hostage) on the target is 12.25” wide by 16” tall; the black silhouettes (bad guys) are only 2.25” wide on either side. I consider it a 2/3-size target. I was standing and shooting off-hand, with a two-handed grip. It took me three shots each before I finally hit the bad guys. And yeah, I hit the hostage once, and grazed him with a second shot, before hitting the bad guy on the right.

On my second attempt, I got the bad guy on the left with my first shot. However, I still hit the hostage (twice) before finally hitting the bad guy on the right. On my third attempt, I got both bad guys with one shot each.

Next, I moved the target out to about 7 -8 yds. It took me three shots to hit the bad guy on the left, but I got the bad guy on the left with only one shot.

And then, I moved the target out to 15 yds. This time I was actually aiming at the red silhouette.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Try to Hit the Bad Guys, not the Hostage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire