vendredi 28 juillet 2017

Current Military Boots?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of the current boots for the Army or Marines.

My wife's boots, as well as my dad's were RO-Search, but they've been gobbled up by various companies (I believe they're currently New Balance).

I'm hard on my standard hiking boots as they typically only last about 6 to 8 months. I work in an office environment, but have half an acre as well as ride a motorcycle about half the year. During the winter months, it can either be VERY wet or snowy. I tend to wear my boots about 80% of the time.

I've looked at Red Wing and a lot of others (5.11, Oakley, etc) but I'm curious what the current GI's are getting out of basic? Seeing Red Wing and other reviews shows that those boots still fall apart and I might have to go for a warranty repair on $300 boots. I'm tired of glue coming undone, the internal cloth getting chewed up and exposing the plastic/leather outer sole, etc. I want something that's going to LAST...

What do you all have that'll last these days?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Current Military Boots?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire