lundi 31 juillet 2017

I think my friend might be a prepper.

This happened a couple of days ago, so I just wanted to share this. A couple of friends and I are going camping soon, so we decided to meet up and discuss our list for camping. My friend brought his laptop and dinner so we can update the list. He said that he is going to eat dinner and told me to take over the laptop to make any changes. I was making some adjustments under the google docs spreadsheets and I noticed two tabs on his internet browser. One tab had a SHTF website and the other was something about survival under Youtube.

When I saw these tabs, I was intrigued about this finding and plenty of thoughts started rushing to my head. I want to talk to him, but I am not sure how to come about this. Should I talk to him one on one, ask about those SHTF websites/links with the possibility of forming an alliance or should I keep to myself for OPSEC reasons?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I think my friend might be a prepper.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire