samedi 29 juillet 2017

What's in YOUR quiver??

I've got about 6 compound bows (Only one I'd seriously consider carrying for survival) as well as a recurve bow that's pretty decent.

I was wondering what you guys and gals are carrying for points? Blunts, broadheads, field tips, fishing tips...

Any recommendations on where you get your tisps from? Do you wait until the end of bow season to stock up on arrows from Wal Mart?

And where the heck can I find a fletching jig under $20 or so? Some of those things are pretty dang pricey for fixing an arrow.

For a firearm, I carry a Springfield M6 .22/.410 with a pouch of various types of ammo.

But, for everyday carrying for food, I'll carry probably my recurve. Quiet and cheap to use.

Did I miss any tips?? How many of each would you carry?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What's in YOUR quiver??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire