samedi 29 juillet 2017

What are your favorite firearms?

So like most of you, I primarily own firearms for utilitarian purposes, but I do also enjoy collecting and shooting firearms for recreation purposes. I think it's pretty easy to guess, but the Swiss rifles are my absolute favorite rifle platforms, owning 4 K31s and 3 Schmidt-Rubin K1911s.

Outside of the Swiss rifles, my favorite firearm would be Sig(heh) Sauer P320. It's a relatively new firearm, but I've been a Sig Sauer fanboy since I shot my first Sig Sauer pistol at 12 years old. When Sig finally got on the striker fired bandwagon, I hopped on board pretty much as soon as they hit the market. I own 3 Sig Sauer P320s now. I carry 2 of them. I've got something like 8,000rds through the first one and it's still going strong, with the only malfunction I can recall having being ammo related. I should probably get a replacement barrel for it soon though. Magazines are my least favorite part about them. Way too expensive. $40/magazine.

So what are your favorite guns?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What are your favorite firearms?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire